phyphox Forums

Full Version: Beleuchtungsstärke gegen Winkel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hallo miteinander,

ich habe ein kleines Experiment erstellt, mit dem ich gleichzeitig den Winkel des Smartphones gegenüber der Horizontalen (Inklination) und die Beleuchtungsstärke ermitteln kann. Nun würde ich gerne die beiden Messreihen gegeneinander auftragen, was mir aber deutlich schwerfällt. Ich habe bereits die Werte mit Hilfe von Excel gegeneinander aufgetragen, was aber sehr umständlich ist. Die Resultate sind dennoch ganz interessant.

Schön wäre es, wenn man die Ergebnisse als Messpunkte wie beim Experiment "Zentripetalbeschleunigung" darstellen könnte...
Jetzt habe ich es hinbekommen... MIt dem Experiment kann man die Werte für die Beleuchtungsstärke direkt gegen den Winkel antragen lassen. Noch bin ich nicht ganz zufrieden, aber es funktioniert.
Hi,

you did a good experiment.
Some time ago I tried to do the same. I do not have a light sensor in my smartphone and I have used a SensorTag of Texas Instruments. I have expected that illuminance will be proportional to cos of the deviation angle (as shown everywhere), but it was cos squared... (somewhat similar to your data). Are you not surprised? I wonder that it is due to the angular sensitivity of the sensor.

With Brest wishes
Mikhail
Hrmpf… I have an iPhone (with no access to the light sensor) *and* one of these new SensorTags. Sad
Hello Mikhail,

that sounds really interesting. Actually, I haven't thought about it yet, as I just wanted to do a qualitative examination. But actually I would have thought of a cos relation first. I'll try that out with more data over the next few weeks. I only used a small amount of measurement data here. Thanks for sharing.

Mirko