phyphox Forums

Full Version: Cryoscopy using Arduino and Phyphox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, 

I have published an Instructable in which I use PhyPhox and an Arduino processor to perform amateur cryoscopic analysis.

The objective of this Instructable is:
  • Apply Blagden's Law to measure the molar mass of water-soluble substances using temperature sensors controlled by an Arduino microprocessor.
  • Design a measuring cell (crioscope) that allows at least three simultaneous determinations (repetitions) of the freezing point of aqueous solutions under conditions as controlled as possible.
  • The cryoscope, which will be contained in a closed domestic freezer, will need to emit the measured data via bluetooth outside the freezer for online analysis.
  • Design an application for cell phone using the PhyPhox app that allows to capture via bluetooth the temperature data measured by an Arduino microprocessor to be able to analyze them online.

I hope this Instructable may be of interest to you.. 

I leave the link below:

Measuring Freezing Point Decrease of Water Solutions As a Way to Determine the Molecular Mass of the Solute

Best regards

Alberto
Thank you for sharing, Alberto. Rather impressive setups that you make… Smile
(02-17-2023, 05:37 PM)Jens Noritzsch Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for sharing, Alberto. Rather impressive setups that you make… Smile

Thank you Jens for your comment... Smile