phyphox Forums

Full Version: Name of the saved states
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there,

when I saved some experiment states under "measurement 'date' 'experiment data'", 
I face the problem that I can't read out the full name.

Could anyone tell me, how I can read out the full name in the app!? 

Greetings
Sam
Hi Sam,

this is an interesting problem I haven't thought of. I am afraid, that there is no solution in phyphox directly and that I have to think of some way to change this in the app.

However, if you just need the information in the name, you can try the following workaround, which I just tried on an Android device (but I think on an iPhone it should also help a little):
If you go into your device settings and reduce the font size as well as the "display size" to the minimum (in Android 9, both can be found in Settings->Display->Advanced), quite a few more letters will be visible in the experiment box. Maybe, this will help you right now...
(03-28-2019, 11:50 AM)Sebastian Staacks Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Sam,

this is an interesting problem I haven't thought of. I am afraid, that there is no solution in phyphox directly and that I have to think of some way to change this in the app.

However, if you just need the information in the name, you can try the following workaround, which I just tried on an Android device (but I think on an iPhone it should also help a little):
If you go into your device settings and reduce the font size as well as the "display size" to the minimum (in Android 9, both can be found in Settings->Display->Advanced), quite a few more letters will be visible in the experiment box. Maybe, this will help you right now...

Hey Sebastian,

thank you for the reply and the suggestion helped me!!! 

Let me know, when the problem is also solved in the app.

Greetings 
Sam
The problem has been solved in the current beta version by showing the entire title int the experiment info screen:

[attachment=20]

This will make its way into the regular version of the app with the release of version 1.1.0.