phyphox Forums

Full Version: Editor behaviour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The new editor is great! Although my "old" experiments also look very messy, they are easy to clean up now. I can now see the structure in the expereiments which helps finding bugs. Grouping things for movement is wonderful feature.
However I noticed that when moving items around, I sometimes have to click on the empty space bevore picking something else for moving. Otherwise I move two (or more) items around, which is a bit annoying when the canvas is large and the other thing being moved is out of sight. A "zoom"-button would also be nice.
Sometimes the items "stick" to the mouse, so I do not "drag and drop" them, they do not stay where I loose the button, but I have to click again to place them.
Anyway, these bugs are not too annoying, the progress in the editor is definetly worth it!
(07-28-2019, 12:12 PM)Physikator Wrote: [ -> ]The new editor is great! Although my "old" experiments also look very messy, they are easy to clean up now. I can now see the structure in the expereiments which helps finding bugs. Grouping things for movement is wonderful feature.
However I noticed that when moving items around, I sometimes have to click on the empty space bevore picking something else for moving. Otherwise I move two (or more) items around, which is a bit annoying when the canvas is large and the other thing being moved is out of sight. A "zoom"-button would also be nice.
Sometimes the items "stick" to the mouse, so I do not "drag and drop" them, they do not stay where I loose the button, but I have to click again to place them.
Anyway, these bugs are not too annoying, the progress in the editor is definetly worth it!
For zoom just use the zoom function built into your browser [CTRL+SCROLL UP/DOWN on mot browsers}.