phyphox Forums

Full Version: Langage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, 
This is a request really. Would it be possible for the videos of the talks given by Sebastian or other representative to be dubbed in English or to have English subtitles? The talk I have viewed which was given in English was really interesting and I would like to view more but don't speak German.
Aplogies if this has already been done and I missed it.
Thank you for considering my request.
There are just the three parts of our Workshop in Aachen on our own YouTube channel that are in German. We need to check how quickly we could comply with your request – and in how far it is possible for videos on other channels. Have you tried the Google's automatic translation?

We include community provided subtitles when we are aware of these.

There are three videos of our talks in English language that we are aware of:

Furthermore we have collected most of our own English videos into three playlists:
Hope that helps a bit.
(04-27-2020, 09:25 AM)Jens Noritzsch Wrote: [ -> ]There are just the three parts of our Workshop in Aachen on our own YouTube channel that are in German. We need to check how quickly we could comply with your request – and in how far it is possible for videos on other channels. Have you tried the Google's automatic translation?

We include community provided subtitles when we are aware of these.

There are three videos of our talks in English language that we are aware of:

Furthermore we have collected most of our own English videos into three playlists:
Hope that helps a bit.

Thank you Jens, I'm sure this will be very helpful. I look forward to viewing them.
Thank you so much for detailed video reviews.