This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Display bug on iOS
Hello!

I am currently working on making simple games using Phyphox, including a game to discover the gyroscope, in which the player has to reach a value of around 4rad/s during 2s, so they get a secret code. The game is working fine, except for display problem on iOS. I added straight red lines to the graph, so the player can easily see when they are between 3 and 4 rad/s. However, those lines are not shown on iPhones. Do you know how to solve this? (Sorry for the text in French in the screenshots)

Android:
[Image: android.jpg]

iOS:
[Image: ios.png]

Thank you!

Gautier

Attached Files
.phyphox   jeu_6.phyphox (Size: 4.93 KB / Downloads: 285)
Took me a while to spot the problem:
You are using the "add" module with only a single input, which usually does not make much sense. Yes, it is allowed according to our documentation (I had to check myself what is supposed to happen in this case) and it should indeed behave like the Android version does by simply sending the input to the output as nothing is added. I have to check why this is not working on iOS and will fix it for the next update.

However, since you just do this to append data to another buffer, I would recommend using "append" instead as that is what "append" is for - just replace the first three "add" tags with "append" and it should be working fine. As a bonus, it makes clearer what is supposed to happen Wink
Thank you Sebastian, everything is working perfectly now!