This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Device for experimental physics teachers
Hello,

Trying to follow Dominik's idea of sending multiple data at a time, I would need to check the exact action of phyphox "first" instruction.

the Arduino nano is sending 5 consecutive data in the same BLE message, the phyphox experiment stores them in 5 different output buffers (containers) CH1, CH2, CH3, CH4, CH5.

I now need to fill a new data container buffer "acc" with the data in order from CH1, CH2, .... Here is what I think should work if I understood correctly the wiki:

-------------------
<first>
<input clear="true">CH1</input>
<output clear="false">acc</output>
</first>

<first>
<input clear="true">CH2</input>
</first>

<first>
<input clear="true">CH3</input>
</first>

<first>
<input clear="true">CH4</input>
</first>

<first>
<input clear="true">CH5</input>
</first>

----------------------------

I supposed that the instruction "first" takes the first data of the container, clears it (creating a shift in the following data of the container), and add it to the output buffer. Is this correct?

Dealing with the time is going to take a few tinkering, we are thinking of using one or two of the five slots to add timestamps to the data.

Thank you for your help (files are attached for your curiosity),

Cheers,

Fred

Attached Files
.phyphox   accelerometer_fast_plot_v01.phyphox (Size: 4.95 KB / Downloads: 385)
.txt   test_choice_acceleration.programme-Arduino.txt (Size: 3.31 KB / Downloads: 411)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Device for experimental physics teachers - by fbouquet - 09-09-2020, 02:58 PM