This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Saving Bluetooth Data
As a relative newcomer to Phyphox (which is a really great app) I am not sure if I am posting on the correct forum - that is to say whether this is a bug, or simply something I do not understand.  However, my question is as follows.  If I make my own non-bluetooth experiment on the iPhone (easy to do - thanks Phyphox!) - e.g. recording from a barometer, then I can export the data to look at later.  However, if I make a bluetooth app (I bought an ESP module, and have installed the example of plotting random numbers), then again the iPhone app works fine, and I can plot the random numbers.  However, if I try to export the data, it says that feature is not available.  All the data has clearly been 'sent' to the iPhone, and is still somewhere as a file (because if I enable remote access and look at the plots on my computer then I can hover over the data and read off the coordinates of every data point).  So - my naive beginner's question is how do I save data on my phone (eg sending via email) that has been plotted on it having been sent by a bluetooth device?

Messages In This Thread
Saving Bluetooth Data - by JSW - 10-08-2020, 02:39 PM
RE: Saving Bluetooth Data - by JSW - 10-09-2020, 05:02 PM
RE: Saving Bluetooth Data - by Dominik Dorsel - 10-09-2020, 05:33 PM
RE: Saving Bluetooth Data - by JSW - 10-09-2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Saving Bluetooth Data - by solid - 10-11-2020, 07:54 AM