This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Experiments for object tracking
Hey all,

I'm in the final part in my Master of Education in Computer Science and currently working on my master's thesis, Sebastian is one of my supervisors.
The idea is to use the camera of the phone and implement object tracking, for example to track the mass of a spring pendulum.

Unfortunately we can give you no guarantee this will work at the end and can be added in phyphox, but I will give my best. Smile

Since I'm not a teacher yet, it would be very helpful if the community could help me by compiling a list of experiments, where object tracking could be useful.
So please write all the ideas you have in the comments!
I will construct some test setups here at the university, which can be recorded as video and then used to test the code.

I'm aware that this post gives not much technical background or limitations regarding the experiments, but I am very interested in open ideas!

Best
Nik

Messages In This Thread
Experiments for object tracking - by nefft0n - 03-01-2022, 11:10 AM
RE: Experiments for object tracking - by heilaut - 03-18-2022, 11:59 PM
RE: Experiments for object tracking - by nefft0n - 03-29-2022, 10:04 AM
RE: Experiments for object tracking - by fbouquet - 03-30-2022, 06:44 PM