This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Phyphox to Arduino
Hey,

Quote:1.Question: I did send one type of Sensor data (Accelometer Richtung x-Achse) from Phyphox to arduino through Bluetooth and it went fluently. now if i want to send the y-Values also how can i connect the bluetooth server to Phyphox ?.

Unfortunately thats not easily possible with the ble-library. The easiest way would be to add another characteristic to the bluetooth-server and send the second axis this way. Sending multiple values from phyphox is on our todo list, but I dont know when we can work on this topic.

Quote:2.Question: Now i have to do the same thing but through Wifi. is there any possibility to do this since in Phyphox-Editor there is no option to create an experiment that sends data through Wifi (there are only two output options: Bluetooth and Audio )?

The phyphox-editor does not support all phyphox features. If you would like to create an network experiment you have to write in an normal text editor.  

Cheers,
Dominik

Messages In This Thread
Phyphox to Arduino - by Dounia - 06-12-2022, 12:51 AM
RE: Phyphox to Arduino - by Dominik Dorsel - 06-13-2022, 10:29 AM
RE: Phyphox to Arduino - by Dounia - 06-17-2022, 02:37 PM
RE: Phyphox to Arduino - by Dominik Dorsel - 06-27-2022, 09:10 AM
RE: Phyphox to Arduino - by neoaliphant - 12-01-2022, 10:01 PM