This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

6-dof
No, phyphox does not support sending the data via UDP. You can poll the data through a REST API (see https://phyphox.org/wiki/index.php?title...munication) but I doubt that this is fast enough for your applications.

So, if our REST API is not fast enough, you could try to simply add UDP yourself. Phyphox is open source and if you know a bit of coding and as long as it is just a "hack" specific to your task (in contrast to a generic implementation with user configuration), it should not be too complex. Alternatively, you might also find some other apps that are dedicated to sending sensor data through the network (I think, I have seen this somewhere).

One other alternative might be a Bluetooth connection as phyphox has a very flexible interface to communicate with custom devices, but I am not expecting very low latency here either.

In any case, I am not entirely sure if network latency and is low enough for motion stabilization, even with UDP. But I would be happy to hear what you can achieve.

Messages In This Thread
6-dof - by heXpod - 07-27-2019, 06:49 PM
RE: 6-dof - by Physikator - 07-28-2019, 12:29 PM
RE: 6-dof - by heXpod - 07-29-2019, 05:13 AM
RE: 6-dof - by Sebastian Staacks - 07-29-2019, 09:41 AM
RE: 6-dof - by heXpod - 07-29-2019, 07:23 PM
RE: 6-dof - by heXpod - 08-01-2019, 02:57 AM
RE: 6-dof - by Sebastian Staacks - 08-02-2019, 09:56 AM
RE: 6-dof - by heXpod - 08-11-2019, 12:15 AM
RE: 6-dof - by Sebastian Staacks - 08-14-2019, 12:37 PM