This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Editor behaviour
The new editor is great! Although my "old" experiments also look very messy, they are easy to clean up now. I can now see the structure in the expereiments which helps finding bugs. Grouping things for movement is wonderful feature.
However I noticed that when moving items around, I sometimes have to click on the empty space bevore picking something else for moving. Otherwise I move two (or more) items around, which is a bit annoying when the canvas is large and the other thing being moved is out of sight. A "zoom"-button would also be nice.
Sometimes the items "stick" to the mouse, so I do not "drag and drop" them, they do not stay where I loose the button, but I have to click again to place them.
Anyway, these bugs are not too annoying, the progress in the editor is definetly worth it!

Messages In This Thread
Editor behaviour - by Physikator - 07-28-2019, 12:12 PM
RE: Editor behaviour - by EvilGeniusSkis - 05-12-2020, 05:06 AM