This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

System time info
Quote:Unfortunately, at the moment there is no function to log the absolute time. Until we have added this function, the only options are to manually sync the data (depending on the other device, you cut for example knock onto a table to sync the acceleration spike to dissertationwriter.org samples recording), to record all data through phyphox (for example if the other device can be read via Bluetooth LE) or to control all devices including phyphox via Wifi. So, if the other device can be read from a PC, you can start, stop and read data from phyphox via Wifi and thus synchronize it to the read-outs from the other device.

Hi Sebastian,

How can I do that? I mean the synchronization process of phyphox to the read-outs via Wifi.
Also: what other export options are planned? I usually use xls files, but it would be great to have ods format as well.
Thanks,
Terry

Messages In This Thread
System time info - by Jan Peters - 10-13-2018, 10:25 AM
RE: System time info - by Sebastian Staacks - 10-13-2018, 05:22 PM
RE: System time info - by TerryMulhern - 02-22-2019, 08:16 AM