This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Getting source code iOS version
I was wondering how to get the source code of the doppler effect experiment on the ios version. I'm trying to put it in my own app so I can analyze the data in real-time and this new app will then perform a specific function. Is this possible?
All experiments are implemented in the .phyphox file format, phyphox.org/wiki/index.php/Phyphox_file_format, and the sources could be found on github.com/Staacks/phyphox-experiments. Depending on the “specific function”, you could try to implement it in this context. The source language is Turing complete, so it is not that unlikely.

If you are missing a functionality, we could check if it would make sense to add it…
You can build your own Doppler effect experiment app from scratch. This gives you complete control over the code and data analysis. Resources like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doppler_effect can help you understand the physics involved. You'll need knowledge of iOS development and audio processing techniques.
Could you please stop trying to post such rather useless information that strongly look like generated text. Thanks.