This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Public Beta 1.1.0-beta3
(09-07-2018, 09:32 AM)organtin Wrote: I just tested the new features on graphs, so I can already point out a potential problem: once you activate the linear fit, the box sits on the screen and that's ok. However, there is no mean to make it disappear (or, at least, I could not easily spot it).

Hm... I see the problem. At the moment, you can remove it by switching to the data point picking tool and taping at an empty spot. But I should probably turn the fit option into a checkbox, so it can be deselected to remove it.

(09-08-2018, 06:59 PM)Sepehr Ahvaz Wrote: I think I found a problem in the experiment "Frequency history". In it, the interactive graph for the period has the option of linear fit which doesn't work for me as it returns "NaN" for 'a' and 'b'. The interactive graph of the frequency in the same experiment does not have the option of linear fit.

The first is a bug, indeed. Have to check it, but I already suspect that it is because of "NaN" datapoints (any frequency outside a specific range, which happens quite often in this plot) which the fit routine needs to ignore. The second one is by design, because at least at the moment we do not support a linear fit for logarithmic data.

Messages In This Thread
Public Beta 1.1.0-beta3 - by Sebastian Staacks - 09-05-2018, 12:25 PM
RE: Public Beta 1.1.0-beta1 - by organtin - 09-07-2018, 09:32 AM
RE: Public Beta 1.1.0-beta1 - by Sepehr Ahvaz - 09-08-2018, 06:59 PM
RE: Public Beta 1.1.0-beta1 - by Sebastian Staacks - 09-08-2018, 07:33 PM
RE: Public Beta 1.1.0-beta1 - by Sepehr Ahvaz - 09-09-2018, 07:28 PM
RE: Public Beta 1.1.0-beta3 - by Oleksandr - 06-03-2020, 09:44 PM