This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

a question on rangefilter module
I love this app.
I have hard time though figuring out how rangefilter module works.  I've read the explanation on the WIKI and I still do not get it.  I suppose I do not understand what the "only corresponding elements will be returned" means since the input buffers may not be related at all.  

And I think the example and the description is not correct as it says "In the following example in1 will trigger the filter if not in the range of 0 and 42".  Shouldn't it be "In the following example in1 will trigger the filter if not in the range of 0 and 42"?

It would help immensely if a real-life example was given, with like 3 input buffers with sample data (just few items), and where min and max are set, and what the output buffers would look like. 

thank you.
There are seven real-life examples included in phyphox, https://github.com/Staacks/phyphox-exper...angefilter Wink

I will have a look into the documentation later on. IIRC, pendulum and spring might help for understanding this feature.