This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Heart 
Some tests of the phyphox graphs... Do not use the editor with the attached phyphox file, download it directly. Modifications are welcome! Cool

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.phyphox   NewYear2021snow.phyphox (Size: 4.33 KB / Downloads: 406)
Very cool, thanks a lot. I think I will share this on our social media channels shortly...
Cool  New version "sss": snow-star-salut is ready for you. It is not just a mathematical exercise, the animation is controlled by x and z components of the smartphone acceleration sensor. A sound of the fireworks, which is started by a rapid inclination of the smartphone to its horizontal position, is added also (the white noise of the recent phyphox generator). The phyphox Christmas greeting card is not yet perfect. I wonder if I have to define some containers static="true"... Try to make it better or create something else. Your are welcome! Maybe some music? or a nice icon? Please do not use other sensors, the accelerometer is the only which I have in my samsung..

With Brest wishes! Heart
Mikhail

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.phyphox   NewYear2021sss.phyphox (Size: 8.01 KB / Downloads: 348)
A new version of the phyphox Christmas card. Try to draw your Christmas tree by inclinations of your phone. I could do only this. Somebody may do the program better.

Attached Files
.phyphox   NewYear2022a.phyphox (Size: 8.64 KB / Downloads: 196)
More...

Ok, I have no idea what's going on, however, my imagination tells me: a small tree with a YUGE star… Wink

Bonne année, Mikhail, and all the Brest wishes !