This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Boiling point of liquefied gases with Arduino and PhyPhox
Please note the following disclaimer that I have included in my Instructable:

DISCLAIMER: The gases used in this Instructable were chosen for availability and as a way to exemplify the procedure described, however, in the case of refrigerant gases, the legislation in force in each country related to the release into the atmosphere of substances with ozone depletion potential and recycling procedures should be considered.

If you wish to replicate this procedure, it is recommended to take into account both safety and environmental protection aspects.

The above in relation to a comment I was made regarding the use and disposal of refrigerant gases.

Best Regards

Aewolframio

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boiling point of liquefied gases with Arduino and PhyPhox - by Aewolframio - 05-26-2021, 06:47 PM