This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

I can't export data
That's odd. I just tried on an Android 6 and an Android 12 phone and exporting Excel to gmail worked well on both. But I have the impression that we are looking at two different problems here.

@Jarsgon: Let's start with the remote control export, simply because it is easier to get a bit more information from this one. Could you press F12 in your browser and look for a tab called "console" before trying the export function. Then when exporting, do you see if there is an error message anywhere (typically accompanied by a red circle with a white "x" inside). - Sorry, this description is a bit vague, but F12 accesses the debug console on most browsers with slightly different layout.

@solid: Does Excel export work when sending to other apps? Have you ever used adb or a "logcat" app? These allow to access error logs from all apps and it might be interesting to see if something is logged by gmail when it fails to open the excel file.

To both of you: I assume that you are on the latest version of phyphox? (1.1.9 from April)

Messages In This Thread
I can't export data - by Jarsgon - 06-15-2021, 02:16 AM
RE: I can't export data - by solid - 06-15-2021, 02:19 PM
RE: I can't export data - by Jens Noriʇzsɔɥ - 06-15-2021, 05:04 PM
RE: I can't export data - by solid - 06-16-2021, 10:25 AM
RE: I can't export data - by Sebastian Staacks - 06-17-2021, 11:20 AM