This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

time interval
hi,
how do I change time interval by doing experiments? At the moment is about 1 sek, i want to have lower, like 0.1 sek. 

Secondly,
If I want to measure linear acceleration, location and speed at the same time. How do I this to get all measurements within the same time. thank you.

REgards
Selecting a ”simple experiment“ after tapping (+) in the menu gives you the opportunity to select multiple sensors and it lets you set a rate to a certain degree.

I suppose that you mean rate by time interval(?): phyphox asks for the maximum rate in most of the default experiments (”inclination“ being an exception, for instance). So it could be that GPS –or the barometer on iPhones– are not updated more frequently.