This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Complete French/German/English/Spanish experiment instructions?
Hello!

Are there any experiments with instructions that are more or less equivalent in French, German and English? And maybe even Spanish? (the actual experiment has to be the same)

Grateful for links if there are.

I would be interested in working with colleagues to try to translate one or two into Swedish, in particular if there is a Spanish translation.

Best regards.

//Erik
There are certainly instructions covering the same experiments, it depends a bit on what “equivalent” means to you.

You could find resources at you could find an international project at https://www.smartphysicslab.org, and there is our website…

There are some rather active Spanish physics educators on Twitter. Unfortunately, I do not know any links out of my mind…
(11-03-2021, 10:57 AM)Jens Noritzsch Wrote: [...] and there is our website…

Apologies, my question was unclear, I was thinking specifically whether there are experiment instructions like this:

https://phyphox.org/material/arbeitsblat...pendel.pdf

that are (as they seem to me) ready to use in the classroom, translated to (or "covering the same experiment") French, German, English and/or Spanish?

Thanks for the links!

Best regards.

//Erik
We are not aware of such things, however, we would be certainly interested in these. Unfortunately, French and Spanish are a bit out of our language range – and it's also a matter of time quota… :/
(11-03-2021, 09:24 PM)Jens Noritzsch Wrote: We are not aware of such things, however, we would be certainly interested in these. Unfortunately, French and Spanish are a bit out of our language range – and it's also a matter of time quota… :/

I understand. Do you have a template? The experiment "Harmonische Schwingung am Federpendel" I linked to looks very good (like it could have been made from one).

Best regards.

//Erik