This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Help with button
Photo 
I´m creating a refraction experiment and need to measure the smartphone angle based on the accelerometer values.  I add two buttons to the screen, one to record the incident angle and the other to the refracted angle. 
I tried this approach:
Phyphox_Analysis

But the data does not persist in the graph. 
Does anyone know how can I fix this?
Could you share the .phyphox file? There is happening quite a lot behind the scenes, for instance, the effect of the “clear” attribute on writing to buffers: “true” erases the previous data…
That's the phyphox file:
Refracao.phyphox
You apparently never clear the Action buffers so data is written into output on each run of the analysis block. After some time it is simply full and the data gets pushed out. This gets even worse as the analysis block does not pause…