This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Phyphox to Arduino
Hi

does anyone know or is there any tutorial of how to send sensor Data from Phyphox to Arduino Nano 33 IoT ?

Thank you
Hey,

unfortunately sending data from phyphox to the arduino with bluetooth is not very easy right now. Currently there is no "offset" paramter in the bluetooth-output available, which makes is difficult to send more than one value in one characteristic. However, if you build up the bluetoothserver by your own (and not using phyphoxBLE) you could use multiple characteristics (one for each value) to send the sendor data.

Cheers,
Dominik
Hi

Thank you i really appreciate your quick reply.

1.Question: I did send one type of Sensor data (Accelometer Richtung x-Achse) from Phyphox to arduino through Bluetooth and it went fluently. now if i want to send the y-Values also how can i connect the bluetooth server to Phyphox ?.

2.Question: Now i have to do the same thing but through Wifi. is there any possibility to do this since in Phyphox-Editor there is no option to create an experiment that sends data through Wifi (there are only two output options: Bluetooth and Audio )?

kind regards
Dounia
Hey,

Quote:1.Question: I did send one type of Sensor data (Accelometer Richtung x-Achse) from Phyphox to arduino through Bluetooth and it went fluently. now if i want to send the y-Values also how can i connect the bluetooth server to Phyphox ?.

Unfortunately thats not easily possible with the ble-library. The easiest way would be to add another characteristic to the bluetooth-server and send the second axis this way. Sending multiple values from phyphox is on our todo list, but I dont know when we can work on this topic.

Quote:2.Question: Now i have to do the same thing but through Wifi. is there any possibility to do this since in Phyphox-Editor there is no option to create an experiment that sends data through Wifi (there are only two output options: Bluetooth and Audio )?

The phyphox-editor does not support all phyphox features. If you would like to create an network experiment you have to write in an normal text editor.  

Cheers,
Dominik
The opposite ( from standard arduino to android) i easy using standard bluetooth serial module, in case anyone interested.
arduino sends data to android using 1sheeld, using the android notification
tasker can then parse this and redirect it to the localhost post address of the phyphox webserver

using this method i used a standard sonar module to record distance and map using phyphx against angle.
which looked very much like the non radial sonar devices used in WW2.