This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Getting time since experiment started
Hi,
I am trying to make a sound that goes up in frequency continuously at a given speed. I have tried using the timer function, however I noticed that "until the current analysis run began" apparently meant "until the start experiment button was last pressed" and not "until the last time the analysis's script was ran". Is there a way to get the time since the analysis last began?

Thanks in advance,
David
Have you seen https://phyphox.org/forums/showthread.ph...19#pid2319?

I still need to check how to properly answer your question…
(01-10-2023, 05:20 PM)Jens Noritzsch Wrote: Have you seen https://phyphox.org/forums/showthread.ph...19#pid2319?

I still need to check how to properly answer your question…

No, I haven't... And I did think about linking an "add" function to itself to solve my problem, but it seemed so unlikely to work I did not even test it (as seen in the acoustic resonance test provided in the page you linked). That'll do, thank you

Ah, actually no. Weirdly enough, in the resonance white experiment, the "runs" keeps increasing every second. Whereas when I tried doing the same (add function linked to itself with one of the inputs being the value 1, then linked to a value view), it only increases each when I press the "run analysis" button at the top