This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

System Time doesn't work with Audio Amplitude
Hello,
When running this experiment, ticking the Convert to system time box doesn't show the actual time. It just add the timezone to the timeline in seconds.
Can you fix this?

However, if I save the experiment state and reload it, it works.
I don't see such problem with other experiments (light for example).

I found phyphox a very nice tool, useful in many cases. Thanks for it.

(seems the font size suddenly became big in this post Smile )

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oh, this could be a bug in the Android version. It appears to work on iOS. Thanks for reporting.
OK, great if you can fix it.
Bidouilleur en Haute Savoie Idea
Sebastian has spotted the difference in the implementation on Android, however, we are not so sure if we could find a “perfect” fix. The way the whole experiment currently works appears to render it impossible. :/