This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Please add a bubble level tool
I'm using your app for many things. It would be great if we could also use it to level things. Thanks!
Hi, what exactly do you mean by “level things” (perhaps a translation issue? I could try to push my knowledge of French to its limits)… Smile
(08-07-2023, 03:37 PM)Jens Noritzsch Wrote: Hi, what exactly do you mean by “level things” (perhaps a translation issue? I could try to push my knowledge of French to its limits)… Smile

Thanks for taking the time to reply, and sorry for my French!
A bubble level tool would be great in the section "everyday life" (eg: Bubble Level - Apps on Google Play) . (It would help to indicate whether a surface is horizontal (level) or vertical (plumb). 

It doesn't sound easy to code, but much easier than the tools you provide in your awesome app.
Perhaps, I should have read the thread title… ^^

The center bubble could be fairly easy, however, we do not support these sidegraphs. Throwing everything into one graph window might work — with some limitations on the overall design, of course…
"fairly easy" ;-)
I believe many people will enjoy having this precious tool amongst all the others you kindly provided.