This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Fixed graph size and position instead of aspect ratio
Oh, sorry, I really misunderstood you there. I just checked and realized that this is a problem I was not aware of. This seems to be a bug, which only occurs on iOS, which is why I did not notice it earlier. (I am wondering if no one mentioned it before or if it was at a moment I could not write it down - the bug is rather obvious).

However, clearing the buffer is not exactly the problem, but only the part that makes it visible. I have not yet found the root of this bug, but it seems like the iOS version sometimes starts the calculations without new data and then deletes the old data anyway. I suspect that either the logic, which should set a minimum delay between subsequent calculations is broken, or that the minimum buffer size (and hence the minimum calculation interval) is not low enough on iOS.

Anyway, I will see to it for the next version (either 1.1.0 or 1.0.14 if a language update happens before 1.1.0). Until then, you can avoid this problem by sticking to slightly longer intervals ("Dauer"). I just tried on an iPhone 6s, where anything from 30ms upwards seemed just fine.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fixed graph size and position instead of aspect ratio - by Sebastian Staacks - 09-23-2018, 08:19 PM