This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Experiment Layouts and Capabilities
I’m working on creating a series of experiments using Phyphox with our BLE connected sensor device, databot.us.com.  On board are a number of environmental sensors in addition to an IMU.  I am interested in the capabilities of the editor for creating experiments like the applause meter.  We have a fun activity for example in which students compete to achieve the highest level of CO2.  Or exercises in which they have to move with great precision and their efforts are tracked by the accelerometer.  I’m also interested in what capabilities there are for enhancing the layouts - changing the background color, labels, etc.  is there a place where I can access the .phyphox file for some of the experiments?  Does anyone out there have some sample files from which I can learn?  I’m going through the wiki and have figured out the basics  but I always seem to do better studying working examples.  Thanks to anyone out there who can assist!

Messages In This Thread
Experiment Layouts and Capabilities - by RobertGrover - 03-22-2020, 07:37 PM