This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Experiment Layouts and Capabilities
So, you are working directly with the XML code? In this case I would not use the editor at all. It is designed to load its own files and create something useable when laoding the existing experiments (if possible), but it does not support everything our XML format can do and it possibly less efficient format. You can directly push your phyphox-file to phyphox and you may find that some things are valid that just have not been tried with the editor and phyphox should tell you the exact line if it is not happy with the XML file. I like to edit my phyphox-files in a local folder that is synced with a cloud service (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. or in my case our University's "sciebo") and then open the experiment from the cloud service's app. You can also edit it in a location that is available from the internet via a simple URL (a webserver or a file on a cloud service that is shared with a web link that directly points to the file - not to a download page) and put this URL into any QR-code generator on the web to use this QR code for any change you make to this file.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Experiment Layouts and Capabilities - by Sebastian Staacks - 03-30-2020, 01:22 PM