This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

App crashes with some experiments (Android)
That's weird indeed. Can you provide the code for the ESP32 and would it run without any additional electronics? I would like to try if this also happens on some of the devices I have at hand (Android 4, Android 8 and Android 10).

At a first glance I could not see anything unusual about your files. Have you set your phone to report crashes to Google? There were not too many error reports from Android 7 in the past 14 days and none of them came from a Samsung phone. I am not sure how long it takes before I can see a reported crash, but if you can enable these reports, it would be very helpful. Alternatively, if you can either use adb or any logcat app, you should be able to find exact error of the crash.

I would really like to either reproduce this or see the exact reason for the crash.

Messages In This Thread
RE: App crashes with some experiments (Android) - by Sebastian Staacks - 04-14-2020, 11:55 PM