This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

App crashes with some experiments (Android)
Thank for your reply.

Code for ESP is attached.
It just generates 14 bytes of data for the notification, which are the numbers from 0 to 6 (7 values) in format of 16bit integers LittleEndian.
I could verify the data with nRF Connect and LighteBlue apps.
The experiment -as described - unpack the 7 numbers and try to bring the in a sequence.

The ESP32 is a DOIT DevKit V1 and has no additional hardware or sensors - just the board.

I will work on Android debugging an see what I can acchieve (never done before on this level). Thank for this hint ...

P.S.: meanwhile I played around with another very basic experiment just to better understand the functionaly of Phyphox analysis modules behaviour.
It has only 4 inputs (3x values, 1x time), 2x counts, 1 graph and 6 values. Values and graph are separated on 2 tabs.
While everything works fine (start & pause) on the value tab, as soon as I switch to the graph tab the app crashes.
Data comes from same ESP code.
I also attached this experiment just as another example ("ESP32_07_einfach11.3.phyphox")

I attached both to first post in thread since I found no way to attached to a reply (update: attachments seems to work if one edit a reply  Smile )

Update 2: added Android bug report; Phyphox is mentioned several times.
I had to split the report (sorry for it's size) and rename the files (forum SW doesn't accepts files with extensions .001, .002 ...).
So please remove trailing .zip from all filenames before unzipping.
PW sent per PM

Attached Files
.zip   bugreport-2020-04-15-11-14-55.zip.001.zip (Size: 1.91 MB / Downloads: 401)
.zip   bugreport-2020-04-15-11-14-55.zip.002.zip (Size: 1.91 MB / Downloads: 372)
.zip   bugreport-2020-04-15-11-14-55.zip.003.zip (Size: 280.24 KB / Downloads: 369)

Messages In This Thread
RE: App crashes with some experiments (Android) - by Uwe - 04-15-2020, 10:56 AM