This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Server for live experiment
I will try, thank you !
I give up to run a local server on my laptop. 
With uwamp i had created a ssl certificat but it did'nt work.

But i found an alternative. I created a free account at planethoster and it works !
It will good enough for me to learn and test the .php code.
Good to know that you found a solution that works for you.

Also, your original approach might work soon as well. I am thinking about trying to remove the non-https-restriction from phyphox. I cannot promise anything because I am not yet 100% sure whether it is really just setting a flag to say "yes I know what I am doing here" and I do not know whether Google will be even stricter about this in the future, but as with your example, there are many use cases for this on local networks, where such restriction is not that important.
Great thank you !
Indeed, use phyphox with a local network to retrieve the data acquired by the students could be a great option. Most of the time, in french school, the internet network is a total mess !!!