phyphox Forums

Full Version: Extraction of data from a heat map in Audio spectrum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the heat map, when I place the cursor on the screen, I obtain a time stamp, frequency, and their corresponding amplitude. However, I am unable to extract this data into Excel. I desire this data to be presented in an Excel format where, for each time stamp, I require a minimum of five high amplitude frequencies and their corresponding amplitudes.
Have you tapped on the heat map, then on “⋯” (“More tools”), and “Export this dataset”. That file contains all data in a three column list.
(08-01-2023, 04:38 PM)Jens Noritzsch Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tapped on the heat map, then on  “⋯” (“More tools”), and “Export this dataset”. That file contains all data in a three column list.

Thank you. Yes I am able to get the data. Is it possible to get 2 more peak frequencies along with highest peak frequency.
Ad more peak frequencies: it is very easy to determine a global maximum. For local maxima, we would have to go to some length to avoid picking up parts of the global maximum’s flanks – or some noise that leads to “virtual” side maxima here. Technically, it looks possible, however, I do not know when we would find time for this…