This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Extraction of data from a heat map in Audio spectrum
In the heat map, when I place the cursor on the screen, I obtain a time stamp, frequency, and their corresponding amplitude. However, I am unable to extract this data into Excel. I desire this data to be presented in an Excel format where, for each time stamp, I require a minimum of five high amplitude frequencies and their corresponding amplitudes.
Have you tapped on the heat map, then on “⋯” (“More tools”), and “Export this dataset”. That file contains all data in a three column list.
(08-01-2023, 04:38 PM)Jens Noritzsch Wrote: Have you tapped on the heat map, then on  “⋯” (“More tools”), and “Export this dataset”. That file contains all data in a three column list.

Thank you. Yes I am able to get the data. Is it possible to get 2 more peak frequencies along with highest peak frequency.
Ad more peak frequencies: it is very easy to determine a global maximum. For local maxima, we would have to go to some length to avoid picking up parts of the global maximum’s flanks – or some noise that leads to “virtual” side maxima here. Technically, it looks possible, however, I do not know when we would find time for this…