This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Data from sound spectrum experiment
hello,

In an experiment, I need to use the raw data measured by the sound spectrum function to perform FFT, but only 2050 raw data can be derived from the sound spectrum.

Obviously, the number of 2050 raw data only shows the data in the front for a short time, and a large number of data is not given. I wonder if there is any way to get all the data?

Thank you! Tongue
You could change the number of data values in the setup, however, this would cover at most 0.7 seconds – and substantially slows down the graphs.

Covering 15 seconds (as you have written by e-mail) is *lots* of data and that certainly would not work in this experiment's implementation. If it is just about the raw data, I would suggest setting up your own experiment. Perhaps Sebastian could add if phyphox does handle that well.
(05-28-2020, 12:36 PM)詹斯·诺里兹施(Jens Noritzsch) Wrote: 您可以在设置中更改数据值的数量,但是,此操作最多可以覆盖0.7秒,并且会显着降低图形速度。

大量的数据需要15秒钟的时间(就像您通过电子邮件所写的那样),并且在本实验的实现中肯定是行不通的。如果只是原始数据,我建议您设置自己的实验。如果phyphox处理得很好,也许Sebastian可以补充。
Do you mean to create a new custom experiment in "new easy experiment"? But I didn't find acoustic sensors or mic options.
(Chrome automaticly translated this page into my language)
No, you need to utilize phyphox.org/editor/

The attached offline QR-Code is a quick shot: you get 720k (48kHz for 15s) raw audio data points, so each 1/48000 seconds. Best set up a timer for 15 seconds (three vertical dots menu)…

[ struggling with attachments ]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Little update, perhaps a bit more reliable now… Please note that you still need to set up an experiment timer for the 15 seconds duration – and the data is … really raw.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-28-2020, 02:26 PM)Jens Noritzsch Wrote: Little update, perhaps a bit more reliable now… Please note that you still need to set up an experiment timer for the 15 seconds duration – and the data is … really raw.
Hi, the experiment given by the first QR code can only give 4801 data, and the second QR code display has no output item set. It seems there are some problems...

Thank you for trying. I'm also trying to use the editor function, ha ha. Big Grin
(05-29-2020, 11:42 AM)maozekun Wrote: Hi, the experiment given by the first QR code can only give 4801 data, and the second QR code display has no output item set. It seems there are some problems...

Both work flawlessly for me, giving 720000 lines of data… hm.

Which platform and OS version are you using? Possibly it could be a performance issue on non-recent mobiles.
(05-29-2020, 12:28 PM)Jens Noritzsch Wrote:
(05-29-2020, 11:42 AM)maozekun Wrote: Hi, the experiment given by the first QR code can only give 4801 data, and the second QR code display has no output item set. It seems there are some problems...

Both work flawlessly for me, giving 720000 lines of data… hm.

Which platform and OS version are you using? Possibly it could be a performance issue on non-recent mobiles.
My mobile phone is Huawei mate10, Android system.

Let me tell you about my operation process. I used the scanning QR code of phyphox to add the experiment, timed and recorded the audio for 15 seconds, and then exported the Excel data to my wechat (our chat tool), showing only 4801 data.

By the way, in CN we are not able to use google store, so i'm not sure if there's a problem with my version.
The current phyphox version is 1.1.5.

Could you try to
  • export a CSV-file in order to rule out .xls problems,
  • export data of a short run (far less than the 15 seconds): the file should be shorter then if data is not cut.
I have just tested OK on an iPhone SE (2016), so perhaps less of a performance problem on this platform.
(05-29-2020, 02:30 PM)Jens Noritzsch Wrote: The current phyphox version is 1.1.5.

Could you try to
  • export a CSV-file in order to rule out .xls problems,
  • export data of a short run (far less than the 15 seconds): the file should be shorter then if data is not cut.
I have just tested OK on an iPhone SE (2016), so perhaps less of a performance problem on this platform.
Today, I used iPhone X and ipad Mini 5 to test for five seconds. The exported data is the upper limit of 65536 (I used Excel 2019, which can view millions of rows of data in theory). With CSV, there are only 24001 sets of data.

Can you tell me how to export the data and what software you use to view the data.