This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Multiple Sonsors (integrated and BT) via MQTT
Hey Folks,

i really like your App, since i have several old smartphones lying around here that can be used as sensors.
For different applications/projects my demand is the following:
- Collecting various data with an ESP32 or Arduino and sending it to phyphox-app via BT
- Collecting various data from smartphone sensors
- Sending BT and smartphone sensor data via MQTT/Wi-Fi to an external server
- no data logging/saving in smartphone wanted since the logging and visualisation will be done on server

Now i'm facing following issues that i'd really appreciate your assistance:
- How can i can send more than one value from ESP32? i tried it with following sketch:

Code:
#include <phyphoxBle.h>

void setup() {
    PhyphoxBLE::start();                //Start the BLE server
}

void loop() {
    float randomNumber = random(0,100); //Generate random number in the range 0 to 100
    float sense = millis();
    PhyphoxBLE::write(randomNumber, sense);    //Send value to phyphox
    delay(1);                          //Shortly pause before repeating
}

but i only see the value 'randomNumber' in the app, not 'sense'

- from starting a new experiment in the app, i can only choose "Bluetooth experiment" or "simple experiment",
how can i create an experiment with both BT-data and integrated sensor data?
- how can i use the MQTT-functionality? unfortunately i haven't found anything about that topic yet. (i'm using app version 1.1.7)
- how can i read the sensor data, without logging them?

Best regards from way up north in Germany
Jan

Messages In This Thread
Multiple Sonsors (integrated and BT) via MQTT - by nbk83 - 12-11-2020, 11:16 AM