This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Possible bug with multiple fetch?
Hello

I sit on a windows 10 machine.
I am doing multiple 'basic' get with 'http://192.168.0.5:8080/get?acc_time=0.41327542&accX=0.41327542|acc_time' in Postman and using curl. Works fine every time.

But when i use Node.Js ( tested the following: node-fetch, axios, native etc) and in the same code (with proper async/await) hit the same url multiple times ( also tried with 5sec delay), the first request goes ok, the second and so on error with ECONNRESET. 

I have also tested similar setting with C#/Java. Similar story ( little different error messages but deep down there socket hang up :-)

I can do multiple accX=full requests and so on without error. I have looked at the master branch for the Java remote server and cant see any specific reason.

Please, tell me that i am missing something obvious :-)

Best regards
Kaj

Messages In This Thread
Possible bug with multiple fetch? - by kwikman - 04-29-2021, 04:25 PM