This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Possible bug with multiple fetch?
Hello again

And thanx for the fast response! Yes it could be something like that, first i suspected that i was doing something wrong in node.js, therefore i tested with the other language.

Yes 2, the full request works, even in loop upto 5 times. Havent tested with more. I have to investigate some more, at least i now know that i am on the track at least.

Students by the way like you product, it's a great way to make them program/do datahandling/timeseries/fft and so on with real data :-) So keep up the good work.

Best regards
Kaj

Messages In This Thread
Possible bug with multiple fetch? - by kwikman - 04-29-2021, 04:25 PM
RE: Possible bug with multiple fetch? - by kwikman - 04-29-2021, 05:58 PM