This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

PhyPhox and Micro:Bit
It looks like in your version with division, you enabled "clear" at the input and at the output of the division. This way you delete the raw data after processing and replace the old results, so you only have few or no data points in your graph. The multiplication version only clears at "the the input" of the next element, which means that the raw data is kept all the time and that the entire dataset is regenerated all the time (which is fine for these few values). Also, you have left the buffer size at the default 1000 data points, so at some point old data will be replaced (the graph starts moving to the left) - just in case you wonder about this in longer measurements.

Did you find an explanation to the division by 1000? I saw this in their example code as well, but I did not find any documentation on it. At first I thought, the results might be in µT, but this did not really work out on my device and for a signed 16 bit integer, this would mean that the range would only be +/-32µT. This would mean that the range would be too small for Earth's magnetic field by design, which did not make sense to me, so I decided to use the raw values.

Messages In This Thread
PhyPhox and Micro:Bit - by J_Almer - 02-10-2020, 06:38 PM
RE: PhyPhox and Micro:Bit - by Sebastian Staacks - 02-12-2020, 01:16 PM
RE: PhyPhox and Micro:Bit - by J_Almer - 02-13-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: PhyPhox and Micro:Bit - by Sebastian Staacks - 02-14-2020, 11:13 AM
RE: PhyPhox and Micro:Bit - by Sebastian Staacks - 02-15-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: PhyPhox and Micro:Bit - by J_Almer - 02-16-2020, 09:04 PM
RE: PhyPhox and Micro:Bit - by J_Almer - 02-18-2020, 07:18 PM
RE: PhyPhox and Micro:Bit - by Sebastian Staacks - 02-20-2020, 12:05 PM