This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Weird log data from data sent by ESP32
Thumbs Up 
Your reply explains very comprehensible what I saw during my tests.

To summarize your recommendations:
  1. on timestamps: generate timestamps in Phyphox assuming equidistant measurements and no loss in transmission (at least last one being in question what I saw) or add timestamp to notification and send together with sensor value
  2. data rate: collect multiple measure on peripheral device and send in one notification
Sounds great especially in combinations with Phyphox capabilities for post processing of data received.
I wasn't aware of these capabilities in details and all the functionality they provide. Again a lot to learn .... Rolleyes

So a wide range of measure to work on and good chance to improve  Smile

Thanks a lot for your outstanding support and help !!
Uwe

Messages In This Thread
Weird log data from data sent by ESP32 - by Uwe - 03-31-2020, 01:54 PM
RE: Weird log data from data sent by ESP32 - by Uwe - 03-31-2020, 03:38 PM