This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Question about the phyphox file format
Ok, that is confusing me too. I have to look into this and make it a more consistent. The way we adjust the timers (as everything is given as time since start of the system) is rather convoluted as we need to estimate a reference time if a measurement is continued. I do not have a properly explanation right now.

However, I was wondering why this problem never bothered me with the other experiments and I think that you should not try to detect the first cycle, but try to detect if the audio buffer has been filled. So, you would use the "count"-Module and use its result to only write the results to the big result-buffer if there are enough values in there to give a reasonable result.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question about the phyphox file format - by Sebastian Staacks - 04-27-2020, 10:51 AM