This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

phyphoxBle not working with the latest Nano BLE drivers
Hello!

I am still working with your Arduino library, and I noticed a few days ago that Arduino released new drivers (version 1.3.0) for the Arduino Nano BLE boards (now called Arduino mbed-enabled Boards). However, it seems that your library does not work on this new version anymore. I got this error when compiling a simple program, which is attached to this message. The program works with the old drivers (vers 1.1.6).

Code:
In file included from C:\Users\gauga\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\phyphox_BLE\src/phyphoxBle.h:18:0,
                 from C:\Users\gauga\Desktop\stage\experiences_phyphox_arduino\test_accelerometer\test_accelerometer.ino:1:
C:\Users\gauga\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\phyphox_BLE\src/phyphoxBLE_NRF52.h:80:44: error: 'DisconnectionCallbackParams_t' in 'Gap {aka class ble::interface::Gap<ble::generic::GenericGap<ble::pal::vendor::cordio::Gap, ble::pal::SecurityManager<ble::pal::vendor::cordio::CordioSecurityManager<ble::generic::GenericSecurityManager<ble::pal::vendor::cordio::CordioSecurityManager, ble::vendor::cordio::SigningEventMonitor> >, ble::generic::GenericSecurityManager<ble::pal::vendor::cordio::CordioSecurityManager, ble::vendor::cordio::SigningEventMonitor> >, ble::generic::GenericSecurityManager<ble::pal::vendor::cordio::CordioSecurityManager, ble::vendor::cordio::SigningEventMonitor> > >}' does not name a type
  static void when_disconnection(const Gap::DisconnectionCallbackParams_t *);
                                            ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
C:\Users\gauga\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\phyphox_BLE\src/phyphoxBLE_NRF52.h:84:40: error: 'ConnectionCallbackParams_t' in 'Gap {aka class ble::interface::Gap<ble::generic::GenericGap<ble::pal::vendor::cordio::Gap, ble::pal::SecurityManager<ble::pal::vendor::cordio::CordioSecurityManager<ble::generic::GenericSecurityManager<ble::pal::vendor::cordio::CordioSecurityManager, ble::vendor::cordio::SigningEventMonitor> >, ble::generic::GenericSecurityManager<ble::pal::vendor::cordio::CordioSecurityManager, ble::vendor::cordio::SigningEventMonitor> >, ble::generic::GenericSecurityManager<ble::pal::vendor::cordio::CordioSecurityManager, ble::vendor::cordio::SigningEventMonitor> > >}' does not name a type
  static void when_connected(const Gap::ConnectionCallbackParams_t *);
                                        ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for your help!
Gautier

Attached Files
.txt   accelerometer.txt (Size: 2.12 KB / Downloads: 430)
Dear Gautier, the issue has been fixed on Friday. It should be in the repositories in the course of the day…
There it is (just 5' ago): twitter.com/arduinolibs/status/1320646695642947584
Hey Gautier,

sorry for the late response. I found some additional problems with the upcomming "set connection parameters" which are not fixable right now. According to my github issue (https://github.com/arduino/ArduinoCore-mbed/issues/75) it looks like the ArduinoCore-mbed library will be updated later this week. With this update we can publish this feature aswell!
Thank you Jens and Dominik!