This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Using PhyPhox for lsm9ds1 accelerometer
Hey,

sorry for my late replay. 

Quote:However, my goal was to create channels of my own, to allow for maximum customizeability.

Sorry I donnt get it. What do you want to achieve?

Quote:My guess is that the maxConinterval on my previous code isn't the right number, because I am transmitting more data than what Gautier is using. Is there a method to find the maxConinterval I need?
The connection interval is the time interval between each data package (which is usually 20 bytes). Since you are limited to 5 floats (on the arduino nano), which are 20 bytes, the connection interval is independent from the number of floats you are transfering with phyphoxBLE::write(); So I think you can stick to Gautiers settings.

Cheers,
Dominik

Messages In This Thread
RE: Using PhyPhox for lsm9ds1 accelerometer - by Dominik Dorsel - 05-12-2022, 10:20 AM