This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Python remote connection
Hello, I'm Ferney, from Colombia and I'm trying to make a script on python that will be able to send the activation code to an android or ios device which obviously will have remote access enabled.

/control?cmd=start

HOST1 = "192.168.1.4:8080"
  HOST2 = "192.168.1.94:8080"
  HOSTS = [HOST1, HOST2]
  for x in HOSTS:
  conn.pyphox.connect(x)
  conn.start()

There is an example of my script, I used the phyphox API from GitHub,

However, I had a lot of problems concerning underperformance like:

How I can get the specific URL that generates the App when I activate the remote access directly on python?
There is another way to send the command of activation to all devices at the same time?
It's possible to activate the measure and that the phones start measuring at the same time?

I'm a beginner using phyphox, possibly there is another way to make this and I don't know, that is the reason why I post this...
Dear Ferney,

I am still not sure what exactly you would like to achieve. Do you mean by “activation” starting an experiment?

The IP address is set up by the wi-fi infrastructure, the port you could set in the new settings menu of version 1.1.11.