This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Attitude sensor android vs iphone
Sorry, this is a very short answer because I only have a few minutes right now, but I hope it is a good starting point:

1) Indeed, the coordinate system should be the same on both systems. If it behaves differently I suspect that there might be a bug or some change that we did not notice. Can you try the configuration in this Wiki entry on both phone to see if they match? https://phyphox.org/wiki/index.php/Attitude_sensor
Also, maybe share what you have so far?

2) Phyphox handles everything as a double precision number, so the possible formats to handle time are somewhat limited indeed. If you just want to store the time, can get the current time from the timer-module. By default this only gives seconds since the experiment started, but if you set the attribute "offset1970" you get a Unix timestamp instead (i.e. seconds since 1970).

Are you using the webeditor to create the experiment? If so, please note that the editor is a bit outdated at the moment and we are currently working on an entirely new editor. I think you cannot set the "offset1970" attribute in the old editor and would need to modify the resulting XML file.

Messages In This Thread
Attitude sensor android vs iphone - by Elektron - 04-27-2023, 07:10 PM
RE: Attitude sensor android vs iphone - by Sebastian Staacks - 04-28-2023, 12:18 PM