This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Attitude sensor android vs iphone
Many thanks, I don't think this was a short answer! It already solved issue (2). I was not aware of the timer-module, it  does exactly what I need. With the UT since 1970 I will be able to replace the cumbersome editing of the date by hand and just display date and time automatically.

Issue 1): I don't have an iphone myself and will try in 1-2 weeks when I see my students again. The Wiki entry you are linking to works fine on my android 11. In fact, this file was the starting point for my experiment! At first I tried to import it into the editor, but I was not able to access the attitude sensor from within the editor. Hence I started to look into the file and try to understand with the help of the wiki, what xml and the phyphox file format is and to edit the file by hand. I am attaching what I have so far. Disclaimer: As this is my first xml project, there might be stupid approaches in this unfinished experiment...

Messages In This Thread
Attitude sensor android vs iphone - by Elektron - 04-27-2023, 07:10 PM
RE: Attitude sensor android vs iphone - by Elektron - 04-30-2023, 02:04 PM