This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Attitude sensor android vs iphone
I knew that this would be good the moment I saw the GPL text at the top Smile

It took quite a while for me to track down the problem, but in the end it is a very simple bug in the iOS version of phyphox: The averaging for the abs (w of the quaternions) channel is broken simply because it does not reset the internal sum for each average. Will be fixed in the next release of phyphox, but for now the only workaround is to disable averaging. If you need the average right now to make the reading more stable, you can record several values into a larger data container (you are already collecting 10 values anyway), put them into the average module (https://phyphox.org/wiki/index.php/Analy...es#average) and use its output instead.

Sorry, about that bug. Hope you did not waste too much time on it.

Messages In This Thread
Attitude sensor android vs iphone - by Elektron - 04-27-2023, 07:10 PM
RE: Attitude sensor android vs iphone - by Sebastian Staacks - 05-03-2023, 10:52 AM