This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

get consulting help?
Hello moderator,

Please excuse me if it's not appropriate to ask this question.  I'm not a programmer, but I hope to find a student who is experienced with the Phyphox app and would be interested in a small project as a paid intern.  I worked with many college students over the last 20 years as a mentor and teach an Innovation Workshop at (SJSU)San Jose State University here in Silicon Valley.  See attachment.

I've not been able to find anyone who has experience with Phyphox.  I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who might be interested or knows someone who might be interested

Dave Hadden
dave@inciona.com