This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

RGB Colour Mixing with Arduino Nano 33 Sense BLE
This simple experiment utilises the on-board RGB LED of the Arduino Nano 33 Sense BLE in order to demonstrate the effect of additive colour mixing (e.g. red and green perceived as yellow). The code loops through a number of possible RGB combinations (adjust the interval if you would like to speed up or slow down the rotation of colours, the default is 5 seconds). To observe the effect you could either project the light created by the LEDs on a piece of paper or even better use your phone's camera and adjust its exposure settings accordingly. A second experiment where the user can set the RGB combinations by hand has also been attached (manual mode).

Attached Files
.txt   rgbmix_manual_mode.ino.txt (Size: 2.38 KB / Downloads: 37)
.txt   rgbmix_loop_mode.ino.txt (Size: 2.27 KB / Downloads: 39)
Oh, that looks great. I have no Nano Sense at hand right now: is it the vanilla board or have you used some additional optics for the video?
I tested this on the Nano 33 Sense BLE Rev2 without any additional optics apart from manually adjusting the settings of my phone's camera (i.e. shutter speed and ISO sensitivity) in order to get the view seen in the video.