This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

No barometer data on iOS
hello! 
thank you for this app, its really cool. but i have problem on my phone (iphone xs, ios 17.4) - dont see data from barometer sensor, just clicks on play and nothing changes. sensor may have broken? can i check some logs in app showing the reason?
info from phyphox:
phyphox
Version: 1.1.13
Build: 11183
File format: 1.17

Device
Model: iPhone11,2
Brand: Apple
iOS version: 17.4
Thanks for reporting. It looks like a software problem as I have received another report with likely the same problem. We are investigating what is going on there.
Looks like a general problem with i(Pad)OS 17.4: https://forums.developer.apple.com/forums/thread/747797
There is a beta release that should fix this iOS bug (and a crash on 12.5.7): Test phyphox with Testflight

If we do not receive any complaints, it should be generally available next week.
The workaround for the barometer bug in iOS 17.4 and the fix for the crash on iOS 12.5.7 are available in the App Store…